New Flashback In An Old Mind- John Jorgenson

Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Back in 1990 or there about, my wife Ginny and I were at a Country Fest in Cadott Wisc. One of my faves was Desert Rose and as usual they were awesome. What stood out in my mind was that they had a lead guitar player who was great and he was a local kid from Wisconsin. Needless to say the crowd was hot for this guy. I was just looking at the cover of that Desert Rose CD tonight and discovered that his name was John Jorgenson. I probably knew at the time but didn't remember. I do remember telling Ginny that this kid is going to make it in this business. Could this be the John Jorgenson that plays with Will Ray and the Hellcasters and plays G&L Guits?? Pardon me for my ignorance, but at my age it takes longer to connect the dots and that was only 20 years ago!!!! -- Darwin.

Re: New Flashback In An Old Mind- John Jorgenson

Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:47 pm

darwinohm wrote: Could this be the John Jorgenson that plays with Will Ray and the Hellcasters and plays G&L Guits??

Yes it is. Read this recent interview with John on some cool stuff on how Desert Rose signed their contract.

Re: New Flashback In An Old Mind- John Jorgenson

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:20 am

Wow Jos, what an article. He was not a local Wisc. kid but he stole the show in my opinion. Thanks for the link. I love this stuff. --Darwin