Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due...................

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:26 pm

..................which turns out to be kind of nice.

A few weeks back, I mentioned that I had purchased two sets of 12-52 Gauge Red Brand Copper/Bronze Acoustic Guitar strings. I put them on my guitar, wasn't initially very happy with them and as time went along, I became even less happy with them. I ended up taking them off the guitar very unhappy with their sound, feel and performance.

Just for the heck of it, I wrote a note to the Red Brand Company and expressed my displeasure with their strings. I received an email back (which I reprinted here) that included an offer of a replacement set of strings for the set I didn't like. I got those strings today.

As it turns out, they sent me TWO sets of strings: a set of Red Brand Copper/Bronze in 11-50 (the same as what I had bought, but a lighter gauge) and a set of 11-50 Cleartone Acoustic strings, too. They actually did what they said they would plus ONE.

I'm going to give these sets a fair trial and if I like them I'll have NO PROBLEM buying from this company in the future. I am very impressed with this treatment.

Just thought I should report this.
Take care.
Deuce