Hercules Guitar Stand Endorsement.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:42 pm

This is noteworthy as I have talked about this triple Hercules stand before. I recently gave it the real test. It fell out of my van when we were unloading and it was under the vehicle directly in front of the back wheel where I didn't see it. I then moved the van forward and felt a bump when I moved. I got out and looked and I had driven over my Hercules stand, the triple hook part that holds the guitars. Upon inspection it was a mess, the fingers pointing in wrong directions, one plastic part broken and not usable. First impression, definitely trash. I don't give up easily so I looked at it a day later and figured out how it worked. Then I discovered that it is made mostly of steel and that you can disassemble it if you are somewhat patient and observant. I found that the steel parts were bent to hell and I started straightening them and they bent perfectly straight. This stand is built like a tank and after 45 minutes of straightening and super gluing a plastic piece, a trip to the hardware store for 2 screws, this baby is borderline new. If you had my eyes you would never see it had been repaired. Young eyes would see the super glue repair repair and that is it. So----- if you need something tested, I am good at it. I can drive over things like the best of them. I would have been really been pis*ed if it had punctured my tire. The Hercules rocks again! Sad story turned good-- Darwin

Re: Hercules Guitar Stand Endorsement.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:34 am

Sounds like a product I'd need. I can run over stuff with the best of 'em too!

Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:57 pm

i have a couple of hercules stands, but i don't use them, i am not that impressed. my favorite carry stand is a talon, small, sturdy and unbreakable. folds flat, weighs next to nothing.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:14 am

I have a Hercules for my acoustic and it has held up as well as you could expect and holds the guitar better than most other designs.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:26 pm

I have Hercules guitar stands, music stands and mic stands. Very happy.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:02 pm

I like the 2 I have, fairly small and fold flat. Not as sleek as Louis Talon, but close enough. (the short ones, no neck support are what I am talking about)