New Blues Guitar / Guitarist App

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:13 pm

A friend of mine co-developed this new iPod App. I saw this being developed back in October, and I think it turned out pretty cool. I'd be interested in what you folks think of this - and so would she. Here's the link to the YouTube video about it. Check it out if you're interested. Feedback appreciated (no pun intended). - ed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq3F-R1EWqs&sns=fb

Re: New Blues Guitar / Guitarist App

Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:37 pm

zapcosongs wrote:A friend of mine co-developed this new iPod App. I saw this being developed back in October, and I think it turned out pretty cool. I'd be interested in what you folks think of this - and so would she. Here's the link to the YouTube video about it. Check it out if you're interested. Feedback appreciated (no pun intended). - ed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq3F-R1EWqs&sns=fb

Hey Ed,

The link you provided didn't seem to work, so I used the youtube BBCode to make it inline.
Code:
[youtube]Mq3F-R1EWqs[/youtube]

[youtube]Mq3F-R1EWqs[/youtube]

Hope this helps.

Pretty cool app but it didn't have my favorite, Peter Green. :cry:

Thanks for posting it.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Just what we needed, more ways to learn what have become general blues licks :happy0007:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Very cool Ed, it looks great. But, what? No Albert Collins?!?!?

Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:32 am

Craig: Thanks for helping me post the vid. I spoke with my friend, and Mr. Green will likely be in the next version.

Blarg: I'm told Albert Collins IS in the App.

sirmyghin: What's so funny? ;+) - ed

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:09 am

Hey, cool. I want it for Android....I can't upset my happily Apple free existence!

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:54 am

Hey sick -

Just posed your Android comment/question to my developer friend who answered (in her words): "Thanks Ed we are looking into that. The plan is to invest some profit to find a decent droid coder who can adapt what we have done. "

So there you have it. Great question! - ed