Black and Gold and MOJO!

Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 pm

I got a new guitar today. A guy I work with, Travis Stinson, makes guitars on the side as his hobby. This is Stinson Guitar TS-007. Tell me what you think!

Stinson Custom Guitars, number TS-007. Commemorating the Saints Super Bowl XLIV win. Mahogany body and set neck, black nitro lacquer with gold pearl trim, 25.5" scale. Gold Gotoh 510UB wraparound bridge and tuners. Gold covered (no holes) Seymour Duncan JB (SH-4) and '59 (SH-1n), black 3 position pickup selector switch. CTS pots w/ Ebony controls. 21 fret Ebony 12" radius fretboard w/ gold Mother of Pearl fleur de lis inlays, XLIV at 12th fret, double action trussrod. Gold jumbo Jescar frets. Ebony headstock overlay w/ gold MOP inlaid logo and trussrod cover, TUSQ nut. Gold Grover straplocks.

Re: Black and Gold and MOJO!

Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Why 44 on the 12th fret?

Looks pretty cool though.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:45 pm

The New Orleans Saints won Superbowl XLIV (44)....I still can't believe it sometimes. Their colors are Black and Gold. :)

Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:41 pm

So it is kind of like hope for Toronto to win another cup :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Nice guitar very unique. How does it play?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:37 pm

'DAT NICE!!!!

GABAUX SAINTS!!!!!!
Unless the Cowboys ever get there act together :roll: .

Chet

Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:43 pm

sickbutnottired wrote:Nice guitar very unique. How does it play?

Thanks! It plays..as they say..."like buttah." Travis put a lot of hard work and thought into this design and you can hear it and feel it. Those pups sure do fit that guitar.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:05 am

Sharp looking guitar. The lines and two-tone paint remind me of the G&L Interceptor. :thumbup: