Arlington Guitar Show Oct. 16 & 17

Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Anyone going? I've booked my flights & rooms, so I'm hoping to see Tim, Brian, Mac, and many of the rest of you there. Steve and I will be driving up from Austin. Perhaps another genuine Texas BBQ followed by another "Just-a-Jam?"

Re: Arlington Guitar Show Oct. 16 & 17

Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Hey Tim.....it'll be good to see you there again! I haven't yet heard any word about some of the other guys, but maybe they'll pipe in sometime soon.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Tim Buffalo Bros wrote:I'm hoping for another "group jam" down there!
Tim

Me too! I think I'll do some checking around to see if anything is in the works.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Tim Buffalo Bros wrote:SO WHO IS GOING? I'll be there! We're packing the van today!
Tim

Sorry I missed it last year Tim.
I'll be there Friday.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:53 pm

argh - - my biz trip gets me there a day after. argh, argh and argh!!! hope you have a great show.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:25 am

Tim Buffalo Bros wrote:SO WHO IS GOING? I'll be there! We're packing the van today!
Tim

Tim, I'm not sure if you'll see this since you're probably enroute to Arlington, but Steve (LefTELE) and I will be driving up from Austin on Saturday morning. I believe that Mac is coming up as well. The bad news is that Brian has to work at the Rangers game (how dare them make the playoffs....LOL), so it appears as though there won't be a jam at his place this year. However, we're talking about meeting somewhere afterwards to have dinner and a beer or three. Anyone who may be around for the evening is certainly welcome to join us! Of course, we can talk about where to meet at the show. We'll just plan on seeing you at your booth in the early afternoon on Saturday. It should be fun! But please, keep me refrained from buying a guitar!

Jim