Bluesboy 90

Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:44 pm

I had some down time this week and finally tackled a video project I was putting off. I'm not tech savvy so it was tougher than it should have been. Then I decided rather than trying to share large files with mail drop or some such thing I would upload them to YouTube and share them privately; I have always been loathe to join YouTube but did it anyway. So while trying to figure out iMovie I made this little demo vid for practice. Hopefully someone might enjoy it. I was rushed when recording the video and now realize it could use some more chords.

phpBB [video]

Re: Bluesboy 90

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:09 pm

Mutts,

Thanks for sharing, nice licks. :elguitar054:

Always thought the ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90’s are a hidden gem. :thumbup:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:12 pm

I'll echo Sam's statement, very nice ! Thanks for posting. Asats rule.

Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:33 pm

Thanks for listening. I appreciate the kind words.
sam wrote:Mutts,

Thanks for sharing, nice licks. :elguitar054:

Always thought the ASAT Classic Bluesboy 90’s are a hidden gem. :thumbup:

Mine has really grown on me. It seems like it's always fun to play. I think the pickup combo works well- different enough to be interesting but not too far apart tonally that's it off putting.

Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:47 pm

Super cool! I’m waiting for mine to be built, so thanks for the inspiration!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:04 am

Rule556 wrote:Super cool! I’m waiting for mine to be built, so thanks for the inspiration!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it and congrats on the special order. Don't forget to post pics.

Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:13 am

Absolutely! I'm sitting at about 12 weeks, so I'm almost out of fingernails. LOL