RIP Phyllis Fender ...

Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:36 pm

Posted on G&L's facebook pages.

I didn’t realize it at the time but I think you were actually saying goodbye when you stopped by recently. Your family is our family. We will always love you Phyllis - The McLarens

Family just stopped by personally to deliver the news. You were always good family and always will be. If you could see me right now you’d probably laugh then give me a hug. You were more fun than the guitar heads ever knew. Funny thing is we knew each other for so long before we discovered we could make each other laugh like idiots, especially at NAMM shows. Miss you Phyllis

Re: RIP Phyllis Fender ...

Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:42 pm

It is a very sad day ... She was the nicest lady and a class act. Every time I had the opportunity to talk with her, over the years,
she was a joy to be with ...... Rest In Peace .

Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:02 pm

My condolences to the whole G&L family. Thank you for taking care of Leo during his last decade, your books, and your stories. RIP Phyllis.

- Jos

Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:46 pm

Very sad day indeed. Sincere condolences to all extended family.

After reading Phyllis’ book “Leo Fender: The Quiet Giant Heard Around the World” I gained a better appreciation for her, her humor, and her contributions. May she Rest In Peace.

Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:46 pm

Very sad news, she always seemed to cheer up anyone around her.
We need more Phyllis, not less.

Condolences

Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:42 pm

I appreciate her contributions. Rest In Peace.

Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:20 am

Rest in Peace.

Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:00 pm

RIP Mrs. Fender