Can't find or a afford a spalt Bluesboy so....

Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:28 am

I got my spalt fix with this....
I have been looking for one of these for some time. They were a limited run of only 60 pieces worldwide.
It's an Ibanez AF105-SM-NT. Fully hollow jazz guitar. Sounds like a million and check out the binding and fretwork.
Plays like you wouldn't believe.
I am indeed blessed.

Re: Can't find or a afford a spalt Bluesboy so....

Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:33 am

Beeeeeautiful !

I love the rounded fret edges , I have one guitar where the frets are finished like that and it is very comfortable.
The wood pickguard fits the design nicely without distracting from the top.

Congrats.

Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Absolutely stunning and very classy with the beautiful binding and what I assume to be ebony tail piece and pickguard.

Congrats :happy0065:

Sun May 02, 2010 10:45 am

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous guitar!

Wed May 05, 2010 12:29 am

Ibanez make some absolute beauties and some absolute mingers! Yours, my friend, is the most beautiful Ibanez I have EVER seen. The only one I've seen that comes close is one, I forget the model, but it was played by one of the guys in the Grateful Dead. Yours is better looking!

Wed May 05, 2010 3:19 am

Thanks guys. I really am enjoying it. These ship with two bridges...a traditional all wood bridge and a tune-o-matic. I've been trying different combinations
of strings and bridges and you can get a real variety of tones from this guitar, from rockabilly to old school warm jazz. Pretty neat.

Wed May 05, 2010 7:24 am

Wow!! Missed this thread earlier somehow. That's awesome!!