More Joe Bonamassa

Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi All,

JoeB has a shop in which he sells all kinds of stuff, including this shirt: http://shop.jbonamassa.com/collections/tribut-originals-19-99-special ("Bridge to Better Days")

This may get you directly to the shirt: http://shop.jbonamassa.com/collections/tribut-originals-19-99-special/products/tribut-a-bridge-to-better-days-unisex

Note the guitar. It's an ASAT Deluxe, it's the Saddle Lock Bridge in all its glory. Oddly, there is no switch.

edg

Re: More Joe Bonamassa

Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:39 pm

Wow I am suprised. He has a Fender deal I believe. And Fender does not like you playing with G&L's. Maybe things have changed. I worked in a shop in the 90's- early 2000's in Indiana. We were a G&L dealer. We wanted to pick up some Fender gear. Thats when we found out we had to stock Fender gear that we did not want to stock and we had to drop G&L. Maybe times have changed.

Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:30 am

I know this is an old thread, but i was just listening to Joe's album wondered if there was a thread about him. I recently went to his show at the Syndey Opera House and a few years earlier at the State Theatre and man this guy can play.

Not comparing to any other player or style but he sure can play guitar.

Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:47 pm

My local Guitar Center stocks G&L Tributes and occasionally has a used USA model to sell.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:52 am

Arti wrote:I know this is an old thread, but i was just listening to Joe's album wondered if there was a thread about him. I recently went to his show at the Syndey Opera House and a few years earlier at the State Theatre and man this guy can play.

Not comparing to any other player or style but he sure can play guitar.

Hey Arti i was at both those shows too, im a fan and agree he sure can play... I read a quote somewhere on another forum once (so cant take the credit for it) but his playing was referred to as "what it would be like if you taught a terminator to play guitar" made me chuckle.