Heritageexiles.com

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:56 pm

Hi all, Just a heads up ...

The Heritage Owners Club has bit the dust, and I know there are a few Heritage guitar fans on the G&LDP

There is a new Heritage forum in the works, news from HOC member Thorn

------------------------------------

It's in the works. Building the forum now. Tell all your friends on the playground. Heritageexiles.com

Thanks for your interest,

--Michael

-----------------------------------

Re: Heritageexiles.com

Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:19 am

A friend of mine just left Gibson and is setting out on his own as a luthier. He said its definitely not what it used to be there, and if you want that calssic Gibson quality and feel to go buy a Heritage. 'Nuff said.

Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:40 am

That is great news! Love my G&L's, but it's nice to know there will be another Heritage Forum coming soon.

Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:28 am

Good luck with this endeavor. Heritage guitars are the real deal.

y2kc

Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:24 am

Just a note to say that the new forum is now up and running

Heritageexiles.com

if that does not work try this direct link to the forum index

http://heritageexiles.com/phpBB3/index. ... 14f2cb9007

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:45 am

Thanks. Tried to register but never got a confirming email back :confused0007:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:58 am

Sailjunkie wrote:Thanks. Tried to register but never got a confirming email back :confused0007:

Check your spam folder, seems to have happened to a few guys, myself included.

Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:31 am

There is now a second new Heritage forum ... Heritage Guitar Talk ... http://www.heritageguitartalk.com/

Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:21 am

SPG, I visited that forum the other day and what a forum. Reminds me of the old one here. There are things going on and a lot of action over there. I may have to get a Heritage but am definitely a lurker over there. Fun forum and friendly. Thanks for the info SPG. -- Darwin

Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:18 am

Heritage is my set neck pick. I currently have four double humbuck models and will surely get more. If you are looking for a good value in a killer axe, they are worth looking into. Same deal as G&L.

It was sad to see the old site implode but all is good again with two sites springing up over night. The traffic at the old site was constant and very friendly. Good people.

take care and watch that egg nog,

y2kc