New Pedalboard and Amp

Sat May 10, 2014 9:39 am

Getting ready for a gig tonight with the new Rig, figured I'd put some pics up... I grabbed a new MIDI Foot switch (FAMC Liquid Foot 12+) and a 2 MIDI switchers from Decibal 11 (which are mounted under the board and control the front of amp effects as well as the loop)... The new amp is a DT50 from Line 6 (which for me is a BIG deal since I really only play Marshall.. I don't want to drag my 1994 Marshall 6101 combo around anymore.). The DT50 has EL34's and 12AX7's in it so it has some modelling but it really sounds good.. the gig will be the test tonight...

The rig is connected via http://www.pedalsnake.com, which I highly recommend

If anyone has any questions.. fire away... ;-)

Mark

Re: New Pedalboard and Amp

Sat May 10, 2014 11:52 am

the pedal Snake looks pretty cool !! ..... what is the Liquid Foot ?? ... is it pre-programmed ? .... or just activate stuff ??

Sat May 10, 2014 12:29 pm

Fumble fingers wrote:the pedal Snake looks pretty cool !! ..... what is the Liquid Foot ?? ... is it pre-programmed ? .... or just activate stuff ??

Pedalsnake is awesome... I power the pedals with basically One-Spot stuff from the backline where my amp sits through the pedalsake, I have my send/return from my fx loop (delay, flange, etc), my wireless out to the front pedals (wah, tremolo, phaser, fuzz) and back to the amp, power for the pedals and a dedicated Whammy power supply, as well as any MIDI stuff in one cable.. Pretty sweet!

I have been using Pedalsnake for a few years and the one cable thing is the best part.. easy setup and takedown too...

The Midi controller is not pre-programmed, but it does ANYTHING you need... you can send up to 20 MIDI messages (CC and PC etc) to any device on any of the 16 MIDI channels.. I don't have it all working like I want it as I don't have all the time before this gig but I can see just programming set lists and songs into it and have the MIDI loop switcher (Decibal 11 stuff under the pedal board) do the changes so I don't have to tap dance.. so I will setup a song with Verse, Chorus, Bridge, Solo etc sounds and then have access to the sounds with my analog stuff.... or you could use rack mount stuff to..i prefer the pedals...

Mark

Sun May 11, 2014 7:26 am

Tim GuitarsOnTheWeb wrote:Nice group of effects! I've a Mind Bender too and love that thing!
Tim

Thanks, it;s quite heavy!!! LOL

My BBE and TC effects are my favs....

Sun May 11, 2014 6:49 pm

Gotta love that Mind Bender!

Will